Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rawmans Extra Good English Muffins

Rawmans English Muffins - Thank You Alissa Cohen
I love raw breads!! Last September I was in Maine and I ate these English Muffins at Alissa's house. Best I have ever had. Your friends will bless you...
Ingredients:
4 cups Sunflower Seeds, soaked for 3 or 4 hours
2 cups Zucchini
2 tsp Sea Salt
2 -3 cloves of Garlic
2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup raw Oats
1/4 cup of raw cold pressed Olive Oil
1/4 cup of water
Blend all ingredients except for the oats. Using your blender or food processor combine all the other ingredients. I like to blend it till it is velvety, some of my friends like to leave it less smooth. The oats create the “nooks and crannies” so fold them in just before dehydrating. Dehydrate for 12 hours at 115 turn the muffins over and dehydrate for12 -15 hours at 105 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment